Welcome to Carlisle Winery & Vineyards! We are a small Sonoma County
winery specializing in the production of old-vine, vineyard designated
Zinfandels and red Rhone varieties (Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre, and Petite
Sirah). We have also recently added our first whites, two blends from historic, old-vine vineyards plus Sonoma County's first ever Grüner Veltliner. While we like our wines to be bold and intensely flavored,
each reflecting its vintage and vineyard, we also
strive to create wines of balance, complexity, and nuance. Our goal is always the same - grow and source outstanding fruit, do as little as possible to it, and bottle outstanding, pleasurable wine at the fairest price possible..
We hope you enjoy our Web site. If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to contact us.
Announcements & Events!
• If you are a lover of old-vine vineyards, please check out the Historic Vineyard Society's 5th Annual Vineyard Tour & Dinner. It will be a day of fun and learning coupled with great wines and food.
• Come join us at the Kapalua Wine & Food Festival, June 11th through 14th! Mike will be a featured panelist speaking on the current state of Zinfandel. Then, if you can stick around, on June 19th there will be a Carlisle winemaker dinner at the Grand Wailea Resort's signature restaurant, Humuhumunukunukuapua'a, in Wailea. More details to come. Hope to see you there! Aloha!
• The next pre-release offer for our remaining 2013s will be e-mailed July 16th.
• Need help finding a Carlisle wine? Try wine-searcher.com.
• Check out this exceptionally well done video on the wines of Sonoma County by Somm director Jason Wise and the Guild of Sommeliers.