Welcome to Carlisle Winery & Vineyards! We are a small Sonoma County
winery specializing in the production of old-vine, vineyard designated
Zinfandels and red Rhone varieties (Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre, and Petite
Sirah). We have also recently added our first whites, two blends from historic, old-vine vineyards plus Sonoma County's first ever Grüner Veltliner. While we like our wines to be bold and intensely flavored,
each reflecting its vintage and vineyard, we also
strive to create wines of balance, complexity, and nuance. Our goal is always the same - grow and source outstanding fruit, do as little as possible to it, and bottle outstanding, pleasurable wine at the fairest price possible..
We hope you enjoy our Web site. If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to contact us.
Announcements & Events!
• If you love old-vine vineyards, having fun, and great food and wine, don't miss the Historic Vineyard Society's 6th Annual Vineyard Tour & Dinner on May 7th, focusing on the historic vineyards of the beautiful Russian River Valley. For tickets and more information, please click here. It's going to be hoot! Educational too!
• Please welcome Sarah Weese, our newest member of Team Carlisle! Sarah will be assisting us with hospitality, marketing, and sales.
• Orders from the 2016 Winter Pre-Release will begin shipping February 26th for gulf coast states and the desert southwest and will end the first week of April with the northern half of the United States.
• The next pre-release offer will be July 19th for our fall release.
• Want to see a bit of Carlisle's harvest? Check out these videos made by Kendall's cousin: Managing Fermentations, Sampling Whites at Mancini, and Crushing Papa's Block Syrah.
• Need help finding a Carlisle wine? Try wine-searcher.com.